CARLOS S. REBOLLO
Undergraduate School: Rutgers University
Undergraduate Degree: B.A. in Political Science
Law School: The Drake University Law School
Other Degrees: Juris Doctorate
Prior Positions: Law Office of Carlos S. Rebollo, Assistant State Attorney Broward County, Assistant Essex County Prosecutor, Law Clerk to the Honorable John J. Dios, Associate to the Summerville, Radding and Campbell law firm.
Florida Bar Admission: 10/1/1987
Community Involvement: Organizations supported
American Cancer Society
Broward County Crime Commission – Member of the Advisory
10-13 Club (Retired NYPD Officers)
Mental Health Association of Southeast Florida
Hispanic Unity of Florida – Judicial Adisor
City of Hope Kings Point – End Breast Cancer
Pace School for Girls
Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
Dania Beach Lions Club
– 2006 Commendation presented by the Broward Sheriff’s Office, for tremendous contribution as an Assistant State Attorney in the fight against Organized Crime in South Florida.
– Speaker Broward County Crime Commission May 2015
Child on Child Sexual Abuse Conference.
– Keynote Speaker Broward County Crime Commission December 2015 School
Resource Officers of the Year Awards Breakfast.
– Honorary Irish Person of the Year bestowed by The Emerald Society of Ft. Lauderdale March 2016.
– 2015 Certificate of Appreciation from Excelsior Artz Preparatory School for participation in Career Week, February 6, 2015.
– 2013 Certificate of Appreciation from the Florida Law Related Education Association High School Mock Trial Competition.
– 2013 Certificate of Appreciation from the Broward History Fair, March 1, 2013.
– 2010 Certificate of Service from the Florida Bar Criminal Procedure Rules Committee, 2004 – 2010.
– 2010 Commendation by the Puerto Rican Hispanic Chamber of Commerce for outstanding 20 years of service to Broward County.
– 2003 Commendation presented by the Broward Sheriff’s Office, for leadership and dedication to Operations Goodfellas and Crossover.
– 2001 Commendation presented by the Broward State Attorney’s Office, for dedication, effort and accomplishments in the Career Criminal Unit.
– October 1991 recognized as Prosecutor of the Month in the Felony Trial Unit by the Broward State Attorney’s Office.