17th Circuit Welcomes Two New Judges
Governor Rick Scott has appointed attorneys Ernest Kollra and Alberto Ribas, Jr. to fill two judicial vacancies in the circuit court of the 17th Judicial Circuit. Both new judges will be sworn in at the 2016 Judicial Robing Ceremony, Friday, February 19 at 1:00pm in the Central Courthouse Jury Room. Their official start dates have yet to be determined. More information will be posted as it becomes available.
Congratulations and welcome to the bench, Judge Kollra and Judge Ribas!
Last Updated (Friday, 05 February 2016 11:32)
- Judges Participate in "No Flakka" Panel
- National Conference AAPL Visits Broward's Misdemeanor Mental Health Court
- Passing of Retired Judge Robert L. Andrews
- Chief Judge Swears in New BCBA President Robin Moselle
- Chief Judge Honored with Stephen R. Booher Award
- Funding for the foreclosure backlog initiative has ended as of June 30, 2015.
- State Courts Administrator Visits the Circuit
- Appellate Panel Created for County Criminal Cases