Judge Tuter Honored with Award
The 17th Judicial Circuit wishes to congratulate Judge Jack Tuter who was named the civil trial judge of the year by the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) Fort Lauderdale Chapter. This prestegious honor was given at ABOTA's annual Judge's Night Dinner in January.
ABOTA’s mission is to uphold the jury system by educating the American public about the history and value of the right to trial by jury.
We are very proud of Judge Tuter for receiving this special recognition!
- Passing of Retired Judge Robert L. Andrews
- Chief Judge Swears in New BCBA President Robin Moselle
- Chief Judge Honored with Stephen R. Booher Award
- Funding for the foreclosure backlog initiative has ended as of June 30, 2015.
- State Courts Administrator Visits the Circuit
- Appellate Panel Created for County Criminal Cases
- County Court Judge Nina W. Di Pietro Sworn In
- Judge Lerner-Wren Honored by National Council for Behavioral Health