The 17th Judicial Circuit is proud to recognize Senior Judge Joel Lazarus and County Court Judge Gisele Pollack, who were honored at the Broward County Crime Commission’s 33rd annual Criminal Justice Dinner on October 18, 2012.
Receiving the Frank R. Pinter Lifetime Achievement Award was Judge Lazarus, who was cited as the “consummate Criminal Justice representative in Broward County” for his many years of service in the legal field, including his time as a prosecutor and the nearly two decades he’s spent on the bench.
Judge Pollack received the Justice Leadership Award for her role as the circuit’s misdemeanor drug court judge.
Last Updated (Friday, 02 November 2012 09:59)
- Judge Weinstein Honored with Judge of the Year Award
- General Magistrate Beilly Honored
- New General Magistrate Lucy Miller
- Foreclosure Division Thanks Interns
- The 17th Circuit Honors US Veterans
- E-Filing Now Available in Family Division
- Local Legislators Visit Broward Courthouse
- Senior Judge Lazarus Honored by Sheriff Al Lamberti