2016 Robing Ceremony Honors Four New Judges
On Friday, February 19, the 17th Judicial Circuit Court held its annual robing ceremony, honoring Broward County’s newly appointed judges to the bench. Four new judges participated in the symbolic event in which each is administered their “judicial oath” in front of gathered family and friends. Pictured, from left to right are: Circuit Judge Ernest A. Kollra, Jr.; County Judge Stephen J. Zaccor; County Judge Nina W. Di Pietro; Circuit Judge Alberto Ribas, Jr.
Last Updated (Monday, 07 March 2016 11:18)
- Judge Mary Rudd Robinson Selected as Trustee
- Judges Participate in "No Flakka" Panel
- National Conference AAPL Visits Broward's Misdemeanor Mental Health Court
- Passing of Retired Judge Robert L. Andrews
- Chief Judge Swears in New BCBA President Robin Moselle
- Chief Judge Honored with Stephen R. Booher Award
- Funding for the foreclosure backlog initiative has ended as of June 30, 2015.
- State Courts Administrator Visits the Circuit