Old Law Books Giveaway
As part of a recycling campaign in anticipation of the move into the new courthouse, the 17th Judicial Circuit Court is clearing out shelves of old law books, and making them available to the public for free. Located in the 1st floor lobby area of the Central Courthouse in downtown Fort Lauderdale, the books may be picked up during regular courthouse business hours. The variety of different types of books can make for interesting reading for some, though the community is reminded that the books are obsolete, and may not accurately state current law, nor should they be used as such.
Last Updated (Monday, 01 February 2016 11:46)
- Chief Judge Swears in New BCBA President Robin Moselle
- Chief Judge Honored with Stephen R. Booher Award
- Funding for the foreclosure backlog initiative has ended as of June 30, 2015.
- State Courts Administrator Visits the Circuit
- Appellate Panel Created for County Criminal Cases
- County Court Judge Nina W. Di Pietro Sworn In
- Judge Lerner-Wren Honored by National Council for Behavioral Health
- Chief Judge Peter M. Weinstein Re-Elected