In recognition of his humanity, integrity, and dedication to the bench, bar, and community, Judge Jeffrey Streitfeld was awarded the 2013 Stephen R. Booher award at the Broward Bar’s annual installation in June. Having practiced in front of the late Judge Booher during the 70’s and 80’s, Judge Streitfeld is particularly appreciative to receive an honor named after someone he looked up to. “It is quite a privilege to be recognized in this way, though we’re only as good as the people who work with us. You’ve just got to try to do the best you can,” says Judge Streitfeld.
The Broward Bar also recognized Judge Mel Grossman with The President’s Award at the annual installation in June. This special honor was presented to Judge Grossman citing, “your willingness to take on any task Broward County Bar Association asks of you and your ability to do it with style and professionalism.”
Congratulations to both judges!
Last Updated (Monday, 15 July 2013 08:39)
- Courthouse Groundbreaking Ceremony- Video
- New Circuit Judge Lynn Rosenthal
- New General Magistrate Vanni
- 17th Circuit Welcomes New County Court Judge
- Two Judges Honored with Awards
- Veterans Court Begins in Broward County
- Judge Lopane Honored for Community Service
- Judge Weinstein Honored with Judge of the Year Award