Judicial Staff Attorneys Elected to Prestigious Board
Congratulations to 17th Circuit staff attorneys Michael Rosenberg, Joseph D'Amico, and Elisha Page for being elected to the Board of Directors of the Florida Trial Court Staff Attorneys Association, a statewide voluntary bar organization comprised of over 150 judicial staff attorneys. Mr. Rosenberg was elected President of the Association, Mr. D’Amico was elected President-Elect and Ms. Page was elected 4th DCA Representative.The 17th Circuit family is very proud of these achievements!
The Florida Trial Court Staff Attorneys Association (FTCSAA) was founded to promote research and administrative efficiency for the benefit of the State Court system, to provide a forum so members may meet, discuss and compare office procedures, computerized programs, policies, and solutions. The FTCSAA also defines, develops, and promotes a high standard of ethics and professionalism among its members and upholds the honor and dignity of the State Court System. It is also the aim of the FTCSAA to promote the exchange of information regarding the administration and management problems particular to Trial Court Staff Attorneys working within the State Court System.
- Appellate Panel Created for County Criminal Cases
- County Court Judge Nina W. Di Pietro Sworn In
- Judge Lerner-Wren Honored by National Council for Behavioral Health
- Chief Judge Peter M. Weinstein Re-Elected
- New County Judge, Stephen Zaccor
- Trial Judge of the Year Honors
- 17th Circuit Honors Seven Judges in Robing Ceremony
- Red Light Camera Citation City Conferences