New Foreclosure General Magistrate
The 17th Judicial Circuit Court welcomes Lisa Dolin Eiss who became our newest General Magistrate on October 1, 2013, presiding in the Foreclosure division. Prior to joining the 17th Circuit, General Magistrate Eiss served for seven years as Vice President and Assistant General Counsel for J.P. Morgan Chase. She has also worked as a litigation attorney for Glantz and Glantz law firm.
In this new position, General Magistrate Eiss will put her expertise to good use, as she joins the very busy Foreclousre division. She is enthusiastic about helping out in the world of mortgage foreclosures.
Welcome to the 17th Circuit family!
Last Updated (Friday, 11 October 2013 15:37)
- Administrative Order Regarding Court Closure for T.S. Issac
- Courthouse Groundbreaking Ceremony- Video
- New Circuit Judge Lynn Rosenthal
- New General Magistrate Vanni
- 17th Circuit Welcomes New County Court Judge
- Two Judges Honored with Awards
- Veterans Court Begins in Broward County
- Judge Lopane Honored for Community Service