New Circuit Judge Lynn Rosenthal
Less than one month after being appointed to a circuit court judicial vacancy by Governor Rick Scott, Lynn Rosenthal was sworn in as the 17th Judicial Circuit's newest judge on August 1, 2012.
Prior to her judicial appointment, Judge Rosenthal served as an Assistant United States Attorney for 27 years, prosecuting a variety of federal crimes, as well as serving in the civil division of the U.S. Attorney's Office. Before that, the University of Florida graduate worked in private law firms as as associate attorney.
In the 17th, Judge Rosenthal will serve in the Family division, overseeing juvenile dependency cases.
Welcome to the 17th Circuit Judge Rosenthal!
Last Updated (Thursday, 09 August 2012 12:50)
- Foreclosure Division Thanks Interns
- The 17th Circuit Honors US Veterans
- E-Filing Now Available in Family Division
- Local Legislators Visit Broward Courthouse
- Senior Judge Lazarus Honored by Sheriff Al Lamberti
- Former Chief Judge Honored
- The 17th Judicial Circuit Welcomes Judge Singhal
- New General Magistrate at the 17th Circuit