New County Judge, Stephen Zaccor
Prosecutor Stephen Zaccor was appointed to the 17th Circuit county court bench on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 by Governor Rick Scott. A 17-year veteran of the Broward County State Attorney's Office, Judge Zaccor was selected to fill a vacancy created by the retirement of Judge Gary Cowart in October.
The 17th Circuit family extends a warm welcome to Judge Stephen Zaccor!
- New County Judge Kal Evans Sworn In
- Judge Goldenberg Receives NSU Distinguished Alumni Achievement Award
- URGENT NOTICE – Potential Juror Scam
- Judge Singhal Appointed to State Council
- Governor Scott Appoints Kal Le Var Evans and Daniel Kanner to the Broward County Court
- Graduation Honors for Judge Merrigan
- Judge DeLuca Elected to JQC
- Changes to Complex Litigation Divisions