Judge Mary Rudd Robinson Selected as Trustee
The 17th Judicial Circuit is proud to announce that Judge Mary Rudd Robinson was selected to serve as a Trustee of the Florida Supreme Court Historical Society for a three year term that began this July 2015.
With nearly a thousand members statewide, the goal of the organization is to apprise people of the importance of an independent judiciary and to keep the history of the Florida court system.
Congratulations Judge Robinson!
Last Updated (Friday, 13 November 2015 10:47)
- County Court Judge Nina W. Di Pietro Sworn In
- Judge Lerner-Wren Honored by National Council for Behavioral Health
- Chief Judge Peter M. Weinstein Re-Elected
- New County Judge, Stephen Zaccor
- Trial Judge of the Year Honors
- 17th Circuit Honors Seven Judges in Robing Ceremony
- Red Light Camera Citation City Conferences
- Judges Receive Award of Excellence