Judge Merrigan Promoted in Army Reserve
The 17th Circuit’s own Judge Edward Merrigan was officially promoted to the rank of Colonel, United States Army Reserve, in early December. Judge Merrigan has served in the U.S. armed forces for nearly 20 years, and is a combat veteran.
First appointed to the county bench in 2009, Judge Merrigan has been able to utilize his military familiarity in the courtroom since being chosen to preside over Broward’s Veterans Treatment Court, established in 2012.
The 17th Circuit family wishes you a heart-felt congratulations, Judge Merrigan!
Last Updated (Thursday, 05 December 2013 14:06)
- Creation of Circuit Civil Division Ready for Trial Docket
- Three Judge Panels for County to Circuit Civil Appeals
- Chief Judge Re-Elected
- 2013 Robing Honors Nine New Judges
- Acceptance and Service of Electronic Agreed Orders and Court Documents
- Judges Honored
- Administrative Order Regarding Court Closure for T.S. Issac
- Courthouse Groundbreaking Ceremony- Video