Judge Lee Appointed to Judicial Management Council
County Court Judge Robert W. Lee has been appointed to the state Judicial Management Council for a four-year term beginning July 2014. The council serves as an advisory group that assists the Chief Justice and the Supreme Court of Florida in identifying trends, potential crisis situations, and the means to address them. Judge Lee was tapped by Florida Supreme Court Chief Justice Jorge Labarga to serve on this committee because of his interest in the operations of the state courts system and his dedication to effective governance and producing positive change.
Congratulations Judge Lee!
- Changes to Complex Litigation Divisions
- Free Wi-Fi Access to Court Records
- Judge Merrigan Appointed to Circuit Bench
- Florida Supreme Court Warns of Email and Phone Scams
- Mandatory E-Filing for Traffic Court
- EFFECTIVE 1/6/14 - MANDATORY EFILING
- Judge Merrigan Promoted in Army Reserve
- Notice of Intent to file New Case in the Complex Business and Tort Division