Funding for the foreclosure backlog initiative has ended as of June 30, 2015.
Due to the elimination of funding, the 17th Circuit Court Administration’s Foreclosure Unit has reduced staff to a minimum.
As of July 1, 2015, the Pro Se Help Desk will no longerbe operational. All inquiries must be taken to the Clerk’s Office second floor windows.
Please refer to the Foreclosure procedures as posted on our website.
Thank you for your patience as the 17th Circuit adapts to these operational changes.
Last Updated (Tuesday, 30 June 2015 14:37)
- Red Light Camera Citation City Conferences
- Judges Receive Award of Excellence
- New Attorney Orientation Breakfast
- New County Judge Daniel J. Kanner Sworn In
- Judge Lee Appointed to Judicial Management Council
- Judges Help in Election Recount
- New County Judge Kal Evans Sworn In
- Judge Goldenberg Receives NSU Distinguished Alumni Achievement Award