Judge Goldenberg Receives Jurist of the Year Award
Judge Renee Goldenberg was presented with the Florida Association of Women Lawyers 2016 Jurist of the Year Award at a reception on June 16, 2016, during the Florida Bar’s annual convention in Orlando, FL. Established in 2015, Judge Goldenberg is the first member of the judiciary to receive this honor that recognizes jurists who have consistently, fearlessly, and partially promoted the rule of law respecting the equal rights of all who come before him or her.
Judge Goldenberg is the chairperson of the 17th Circuit’s Unified Family Law division.
Congratulations Judge Goldenberg!
- Yves Laventure Sworn in as New General Magistrate
- 2016 Robing Ceremony Honors Four New Judges
- Judge Lerner-Wren Appointed to National Suicide Prevention Committee
- 17th Circuit Welcomes Two New Judges
- Judge Tuter Honored with Award
- Old Law Books Giveaway
- Early Childhood Court Begins in Broward
- Access to Injunctions Against Violence Expands