New County Court Judge Giuseppina Miranda
Congratulations to Giuseppina Miranda, the 17th Judicial Circuit's newest county court judge. Governor Rick Scott appointed Judge Miranda to the county bench on Friday, November 15, 2013. No stranger to the Broward courts, Judge Miranda has been a General Magistrate for the 17th Circuit since 2007. Prior to that, she was in private practice and also worked as a prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office.
Congratulations on your new role in the 17th Judicial Circuit Judge Miranda!
Last Updated (Thursday, 05 December 2013 14:10)
- Chief Judge Re-Elected
- 2013 Robing Honors Nine New Judges
- Acceptance and Service of Electronic Agreed Orders and Court Documents
- Judges Honored
- Administrative Order Regarding Court Closure for T.S. Issac
- Courthouse Groundbreaking Ceremony- Video
- New Circuit Judge Lynn Rosenthal
- New General Magistrate Vanni