Two Judicial Vacancies Filled
The 17th Judicial Circuit announces the appointment of two new judges to the bench today, Monday, May 23, 2016. Governor Rick Scott appointed attorney Jose Izquierdo to the Circuit bench, and attorney Michael Davis to the County Court bench.
Congratulations to both, and welcome to the 17th Circuit family!
- 17th Circuit Welcomes Two New Judges
- Judge Tuter Honored with Award
- Old Law Books Giveaway
- Early Childhood Court Begins in Broward
- Access to Injunctions Against Violence Expands
- 17th Circuit Staff Making Strides
- Judicial Staff Attorneys Elected to Prestigious Board
- Judge Mary Rudd Robinson Selected as Trustee