17th Judicial Circuit Probate and Guardianship Smart Forms
Instructions for Filling out Forms
1. Click on desired form
2. Fill out the form & Review
3. Click on Save Button
4. After successful submission click on PDF button to create form.
5. Save the PDF generated form to your disk and use this form to submit to e-portal.
- If you are filing a pleading that has an associated smart form listed below, you must file the smart form. The Clerk’s Office will reject the filing if the smart form is not attached.
- Make sure to use the correct case number formatting on the smart form.
- correct: PRC010001234 incorrect P-RC-01-0001234.
- If you have supporting documentation, you will need to merge all PDFs into one file for submission to the portal.
Adobe Reader 8 or greater
Firefox 3.6 or greater
Safari 4 or greater
Opera 11 or greater
Internet Explorer 8 or greater
List of Forms