Probate and Guardianship Smart Forms Home Page
These are temporary pdf fillable forms until the new version of pdf fillable forms is available.
These forms will require that you enter information that had a drop down menu option when completing the Smart Forms.
These forms do not automatically calculate. You are required to calculate the values for each schedule and insert on the forms as appropriate.
You must complete steps 1 through 3 when filling out the form before efiling.
1. Right click on the applicable form.
**Only the listed forms are recommended by the Court. If the specific topic is not listed here, a form should not be used.
2. Save the file on your local computer. Do not complete the form in your web browser as information will not be saved. Use the form saved to your local computer. If you need to come back to the form later, save the file as you would any other pdf file.
3. After the form is complete save for electronic filing via the E-Filing Authority Portal.
• If you are filing a document that has an associated form listed below, it is recommended that you file the form.
• The Clerk’s Office may reject the filing if the form is not attached.
• Make sure to use the correct case number formatting on the form.
correct: PRC010001234 incorrect P-RC-01-0001234
• When inputting numerical values in the Initial Guardianship Inventory, Annual Accounting, Simplified Annual Accounting, and Estate Inventory, please use the exact number, i.e., $2.99 rather than $3.00.
• The form does not automatically calculate. You are required to calculate the values for each schedule and insert on the form as appropriate.
NEW UPDATED FORMS